Southern Bride Magazine January 2014 - Present
- Editorial Fashion Stylist
- Contributing Writer to Print Publication
- Social Media Director
- Blog Editor
- Contributing writer to an up and coming online fashion magazine based out of New York City. I contribute one article per month to the beauty section of the publication.
- Contributed two articles per week on subjects such as fashion trends, shopping reviews, and beauty tips resulting in the highest number of views for the online publications style section.
- Contributed one article on the subject of fashion each month I lived in Florence, Italy to the student publication of Florence University of The Arts resulting in 4 articles.
- I am the creator and writer of my own fashion and beauty blog. My blog has over 1,800 Twitter followers and one tweet will generate on average 100 views.
- Currently the in-house hairstylist for Southern Bride Magazine contributing hair styles for several local and destination fashion shoots.
- Senior Hairstylist for many Fashion Photo Shoots in New York, NY working with many talented photographers and designers including, Eva Yiwei Xu, designer for the Michael Korrs Brand.
University of Memphis
- Professional Studies with concentration in Fashion Merchandising
- Minor in Journalism
- Study abroad program with a fashion journalism concentration.
- License to Practice Cosmetology in Tennessee and New York